Apr 21, 2012

weekend wishlist - a little pop of colour

Brights are this spring's hottest trend, but I've never really been one to wear what I call 'loud' outfits. I've really been loving when people pair neon with neutrals (beige and hot pink is deadly!), but I'm still waiting for the day when I can pull it off on my own accord. Being confidant and comfortable in your own skin is key to pulling off an outfit, which is why I will be opting for tiny pops of colour in my spring wardrobe, as brights are outside of my regular colour palette.

Here are a few of my fave pieces:

ASOS Curve - Skinny Jeans with Hearts 

How freakin' cute are these?!


Shoedazzle - Signature Sole: Chanelle

Beige and hot pink was a hard sell for me until I saw it done well.



Cambridge Satchel Co. - The Fluoro

These have been floating around for awhile, 
but they're still amazing and totally on trend.

How will you be wearing brights this spring?

xxo, dee


5 comments:

  1. uh, i've been dying for a Cambridge Satchel for over a year now. I'm not sure I'd get a neon for myself. i'm definitely obsessed with neon though. usually on my nails.
    super cute jeans as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lovely, just thought I'd let you know that Shoedazzle has a lookalike for the neon satchel - http://bit.ly/Kh1wWq for $39.95

      xxo

      Delete
  2. This is so attractive post! tell me if you wanna follow each others blog! ;)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neon satchels! I have the neon yellow one:)
    I follow you now! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...