Mar 15, 2013

eShakti Spring Review

It's that time again and season jumpers who seriously can't wait for summer are in full swing.
If it wasn't for how damp Spring is, I think I would love it most.

eShakti was so kind as to provide me with a dress from their Spring collection for review.
For those of you who are not aware of who/what eShakti is, they are one of my favourite online retailers who carries straight size 0 to plus-size 36. The best part of eShakti, aside from their amazing selection of vintage inspired dresses is that they will customize your purchase to your measurements/style for only $7.50 per garment.

There are just so many adorable dresses right now with their Spring collection that I decided to stick with something I could switch up easily with accessories. I am really adoring the way mint pops against navy blue right now, so I went with this navy blue shirtdress number.

Dress - eShakti
Belt/Shoes - ASOS
Bracelets - Aldo/Addition Elle
Necklace/Ring - Vintage











I got my dress customized to above the knee and requested longer sleeves. I find that the 3/4 sleeves are a bit too much for some of the delicate features of their dresses. This dress in particular is made of 100% cotton poplin, and feels like I'm wearing a spring breeze. lol no, seriously, it's so light and airy. I absolutely adore this dress and the sweet vintage collar. 

I still have a code for 20% off that is valid until March 20th. Use it while you can: XXELLEFTSH

Here are a few more I have my eye on:

1. Blossoming Strapless Dress 2. Gingham Check Dress 3. Elizabeth Dress



I'd love to know some of your faves from their spring collection!
Do you like how I styled the shirt dress? How would you style it? 
Let me know in the comments!

xxo, dee

P.S. I started a pinterest account exclusively for my blog, you can check it out here: pinterest.com/xxelleblog 

3 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! You can check it out here :)

    http://dollfacedisasterbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    love the dress by the way

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I am always looking for mens leather jackets, and one I get from cwmalls.com is very good and I probably will get more from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! It's so classic and pretty and looks great on your figure! So pretty!

    Everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...