Mar 29, 2013

weekend wishlist: road trip



I am just way too thrilled about this, not to share it with you all. My two amazing cousins, my sister and I  have decided to brave an all-girls cross-USA road trip this summer.

Our goal: Dip our toes in the ocean off the coast of California.

My first thoughts were obviously, "will we make it?", "this is going to hurt my wallet" and "omg, what do I wear?". I've left the country a few times in my life, mostly when I was too young to remember most of what was happening. My most recent (and first trip as an adult) into the states was only last year, so I am beyond excited for this experience.

Since this decision, my brain has gone full-fledged beach/southwestern-inspired boho. I figured it would be a fantastic time to share a weekend wishlist with you as I search for some much needed road trip worthy threads.

Click 'read more' to check out some of my must-haves.


Left: City Chic - Lace Frill Top  Center: Addition Elle - MXM Open Weave Sweater 
Right: ASOS CURVE - Tank with Fringe 



Left: Torrid - Sophia Rolled Cuff Skinny Jeans   Center: Torrid - Indigo Deconstructed Cutoff Shorts   
Right: ASOS Curve - Exclusive Denim Short with Studs


Left: New Look - Lovedrobe Pink Lace Dress  Center: New Look - AX Curve ZigZag Dress
Right: eShakti - Denim Chambray Dress




Left: ASOS Curve - Biker Parka   Center: Forever21 - Destroyed Denim Jacket 
Right: Lane Bryant - Faux Leather Zip Jacket



1. Penningtons - Wide Width Western Bootie  2. New Look - Black Stud Biker Boots  
3. Dorothy Perkins - Aztec Snood  4. Topshop - Warrior Collar Necklace  
5. ASOS - River Island Friendship Bracelets  6. Mango - Triangle Earrings  
7. Nasty Gal - Feathered Floppy Hat



eek! I can hardly wait! 
I have my fingers crossed that everything works out. 

If any of you have any tips about travelling cross country or places that would be cool to stop along the way, please let me know.

Hope you enjoyed my picks!

xxo, dee

2 comments:

  1. California is absolutely stunning! I love all the little accessories you`ve picked out :) Definitely enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...