Apr 17, 2013

OOTD: cute n' casual

So I elected for a short and sweet selfie-post today because it's been way too long since my previous entry. This is my new favourite 'quick, cute & casual' outfit and has been since I picked up the striped sweater from Addition Elle's sale rack. It's SO comfy! I'm really digging the b/w stripes right now too. Some of you might have caught me ranting on twitter about my love for my hot pink lipstick from Sephora (Mr. Lover) which I used to add a fun pop of colour.

Top: Addition Elle - Black and white striped hi-low sweater
Jeans: Torrid - Sophia Rhinstone Rivet Skinny Jeans
Wide Calf Boots: Lane Bryant 

Lipstick: Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick - Mr. Lover
Nailpolish: Essie - Watermelon
Big ring/necklace: old
smaller rings are from a set from Penningtons
























































How would you style a B&W striped sweater?

 xxo, dee

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit! and that lipstick is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I definitely can't get enough of it!! xxo

      Delete
  2. You look fab! Love the outfit and that lipstick is great!

    everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...