Jul 30, 2013

OOTD: BIG Deal Toronto 2
























The second annual BIG Deal Toronto at 3030 Dundas west was a roaring success, thanks to all of you and the fabulous bloggers that let us shop their closets (including: Round Raglan Road,  Ruby Nite,  big hips, red lips,  Friends in my Closet,  Rawrmanifesto,  Flaws of Couture,  Ursa Major,  Clothes&ShitSodapop Sweetheart and Karen Ward of Curvy Canadian, who organized the whole thing!)

Sure, the lineup was longer than even we had anticipated (sorry!!), but you guys showed up in record numbers and it was amazing! I spent a lot of my time trying to help pack up the bags, so I don't have many shots of the actual event, but you guys will still love me, right...? haha

I actually really loved the outfit I chose to wear for the day! Here's what I wore:

Sheer Pink Top - Addition-Elle
Gold Arrow Belt - ASOS Curve
Maxi Skirt - New Look
Earrings - Old Navy Canada
Gold Toe Flats - Wal-Mart



























































I'm in love with these shoes! 



I hope most of you had a chance to come check out the event!If you made it out, let me know what you thought in the comments, if you didn't, hopefully we can catch each other at BIG Deal Toronto 2014!

xxo, dee

3 comments:

  1. Love how the belt matches the shoe details. That shirt is such a fab colour especially for summer! You look beautiful !

    everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dee You wrote really beautiful post about BIG Deal Toronto 2. Here is my site about toronto airport limo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...