Aug 15, 2013

Old Navy Plus-Size Now available in Canada!


I am beyond excited to announce that oldnavy.ca has launched their plus-size collection, just in time for fall! They added their selection to the website earlier today (while I was literally on the look-out for manatees in Crystal River). The new line is specifically designed for full-figured women, the comprehensive, trend-focused line is made to fit curvy silhouettes and stylish separates are now available to Canadians up to a size 30, and start from just $10.94.

I don't know about you, but I have been coveting the Old Navy Plus collection for awhile now on their American site, so I can barely contain my excitement! 
I think I'm going to scoop up a pair of their Rockstar Jeans (my sister swears by them!). She says that they are pretty true to size, so I will let you know how I fare in a future post! 

And the prices?! Until August 29th you can choose from approximately 7 different styles for only $19! Trust me when I say they are getting scooped up quick, so act now or forever hold your peace. lol

Here are a few more Old Navy items wish-listed for fall: 

Left: Wide Calf Boots (Cognac) Center: Military-Style Canvas Jacket Right: Plus Rockstar Jeggings


I can't wait to try them out! 

xxo, dee

update: I ended up scooping up two pairs of Rockstar Jeans and the Military-Style Canvas Jacket! *swoon*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...