Oct 1, 2013

OOTD: hello autumn





































My favourite season has begun!!
The colours, the smells, the layers, and pumpkin flavoured EVERYTHING - what's not to love?

My beau and I decided to check out Pumpkinfest at Downey's farm last weekend, we arrived too late for the haunted maze (waaaaahhhh) but still got to walk around their crazy field of pumpkins, sample some candy apples and purchase a couple of fresh baked goods from their market. It was a perfect way to kick off the season.

Cardigan - Penningtons
Yellow Top - eShakti - similar here
Skinny Jeans (Rockstar) - Old Navy
Brown Wide Calf Riding Boots - Lane Bryant





























































I promised a review of the Rockstar Skinny Jeans from Old Navy, which until recently only available for purchase in the US. Well, plus-size canadian fatshionistas, you can start the party. These are the most comfortable skinnies I have ever owned and fit the ankle as they should, like, well, skinnies and not boot cut! I have linked to the exact pair I ordered above, I went with a size up from some of the US reviews I found, and I'm so happy I did because they fit like a glove! (They're currently on sale as of Oct 2/2013 so if you wanted to grab a pair, now is the time!)





















































eeeeek, now to start planning halloweeeeeeeeen ;)

xxo, dee

3 comments:

  1. you look lovely and I'm gonna need to check out this farm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!! And you definitely must, the maze is usually a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...